Your full-service Wedding Planning in Austria
‘Wedding Planning Austria’ is the right package for you, if you want someone to take away the stress of organising such an important event; simply because you are busy and you can afford it. This all-inclusive package allows you to relax and focus on the fun aspects like choosing your colour scheme or the cake tasting.
No matter if you choose a winter wedding in the Austrian Alps, a mountain wedding, a lake wedding, or a special ‘Sound of Music’-themed wedding, in Austria the ideal time frame for hiring a wedding planner is a year in advance of the big day. If the location is already secured, it can be a lot closer to the date.
Please note – if you wish to have a legally binding civil ceremony in Austria as non-residents some registries only take applications 6 months in advance, but others are already fully booked at this stage. I highly recommend you get in touch as soon as you have decided you want to get married in Austria so that we are prepared to act upon the circumstances in your particular case.
‘Wedding Planning’ (60 – 70 hours) includes, but is not limited to:
- Vendor sourcing
- Contract negotiation with service providers (location, celebrant, catering, flowers, music, photographer, etc.)
- Regular communication throughout the whole planning process
- Meeting attendance with the site manager and service providers (either online call or in-person, depending on location)
- Timeline creation
- Budget set-up and management
- Transport/accommodation arrangements for the happy couple from the moment of arrival in Austria
- Day of – Coordination
- Post-wedding support
Your investment is 10% of the overall wedding cost or a minimum of €4.500,-*.
Get in touch via the Contact Form and we will arrange a time to speak!